Neuropathy and Peripheral Neuropathy Treatments in Los Angeles
Neuropathy is a fairly rampant condition that affects about 8% of people over age 55. It’s a life-robbing condition that can result in a wide range of symptoms—tingling sensation, numbness, muscle weakness and pain, muscle cramps and twitch, bone degeneration, muscle loss, etc.— which slowly spreads gradually up the legs, arms and to other body parts. Other autonomic nerves may also be effected in the degenerating process. You are not alone. Here at Weinzoff Chiropractic, located in the Los Angeles area, we are here for you every step of the way.
Our detailed and top neuropathy treatment consists of:
- A thorough examination and evaluation to determine if the source of your issue is actually neuropathy. Many people tend to be misdiagnosed.
- We do a thorough review of medications and supplements that you may be taking currently.
- After a proper diagnosis, our neuropathy treatment plan is customized to your needs.
- Treatments typically include use of health lights—pulsed infrared beams—which stimulate the chemical activity in your nerves to get them to function properly again.
- Treatments also include shockwaves—corporal shockwaves—which stimulates the muscles and increases nerve function to decrease numbness, tingling and pain.